This blog takes you on a journey through my thoughts, trials, tribulations and (*hopefully captivating)stories. And maybe i'll add in some recipes and fun stuff! hehe :)

Monday, 19 November 2007

short n sweet! thats sounds alot like me;-) Hehe kiddin!

hello everyone..and salaams!
i sincerely hope that everyone had as wonderful a RAMADAAN as i did..i'v been strugglin a bit wit internet since i got back,well after the jet lag had been resolved but my trip was absolutely amazin in every sense of the word!
im tryin to sort the internet problem so in da meantime..my posts wil prob be scattered n short.wel i hope everyone is well n smiling..:)

2 comments:

'liya said...

I want to hear all about it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.