This blog takes you on a journey through my thoughts, trials, tribulations and (*hopefully captivating)stories. And maybe i'll add in some recipes and fun stuff! hehe :)

Wednesday, 29 August 2007

extra, extra, read all about it??

I hate that i haven't blogged as much as i would have liked to recently. I think there was too much going on and i haven't made enough time for my blog...

When i started blogging, i thought i could speak my mind completely and blog about everything or at least most things that i felt i needed to, but for some reason i have been holding back but i know why i have been doing that [it's weird to be paranoid on your very own private space i know...]
Just that some things can't be blogged because i know that perhaps that person would see it and perhaps i would be making another mistake to actually blog about it.. Well if i'm too cowardly to go out and say it then how on earth can i blog about it knowing that that someone might read it?

So that it why i just haven't blogged about it.

I have some news... not related to any of the above...

This week is my very last week at my current job. I know that it must sound strange since i don't exactly have another job lined up. But.. alas! I'll be away for a while and when i get back then i am going to continue my search for a new job and a way back into my chosen career [hospitality / food industry].

So please make Duah that i am successful in that light [getting back into the industry].

Since this is my last week and there's still some time before i leave i'm not sure when i'm going to be in blogland [or how often] but when i leave i will be absent from blogland for about 6 weeks or so.. so i'll be back round about endish October.
Wow! That sounds so long, almost too long, but absence makes the heart grow fonder, maybe this will be motivation to get broadband at home! LOL Because the internet line we have at the moment..sucks!

2 comments:

SingleGuy said...

uhmmm....since you going away...shouldn't you like bake a cake for us bloggers or something...

Wait better Idea...Chocolate Eclairs....I LOVE CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS!...

NuRAAN said...

:) that would be a fantastic idea u know! HEHE
and..ur in luck, i actually have a good hand with chocolate eclairs!!;)