This blog takes you on a journey through my thoughts, trials, tribulations and (*hopefully captivating)stories. And maybe i'll add in some recipes and fun stuff! hehe :)

Friday, 31 August 2007

Saying Farewell..the end that leads to a new beginning..

I'm sitting at my desk, and this feeling is definitely bittersweet..
Because today is my last day at this company..I have things to look forward to, to take the next step and to continue my journey..but on the other hand, i have a sort of low feeling because i have to say goodbye to what has become something close to my heart.

I can walk away and say that i have gained so much, and i have, which is truly amazing!
I've met some wonderful people, even if all i ever had was daily conversations about how far certain cases have gone or about important documents or about making sure that things are all in order..but having met these wonderful people is something special, you can only hope that you have the chance to meet some more [lots more] of them.
Then, there are people who may not have always been the best to be around, but they will however not be forgotten, i still keep in mind that they go well! :)

After today, i lose this space, a space that was mine. I will definitely miss this space.

I know that when i walk out of this office and building and environment, things will change again and i'll have to be there will all those changes..i certainly hope they'll be exciting changes!


[Sadly, i ddnt get a farewell party...]

Oh well, i guess that's life! LOL


To change direction on my post..it was gettin a bit emo...LOL

I really miss the summertime, the warm weather, the barbeques, the sunshine [i've already mentioned that], the fact that you can sit and enjoy every minute of the longer days, the feeling of holiday time and everyone always has this bright outlook, the outdoors, being the ocean, how beautiful cape town looks from absolutely any spot in the country!

It's not that i am not enjoying the winter, just that i long for summer [and the memories of the summer past].

No comments: